The Professor has bred.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, July 04, 2010

IMPORTANT and CONSTRUCTIVE revelations about food

I keep reading blog post by actual writers, who are far better equipped than me to observe the world and decide things and opine. Sorry again, guys, but this post is about my appetite whims.
I'm still in my frogurt phase, and I'm proud to report that my now-full-time mate, a person known to the Professor and her students as Boots, has hopped on the probiotic train with me.
Two years ago, my phase was carne asada fry-centric. I just could not get enough of those meat, guac, and cheese covered potatoes. Even as I type this, vestiges of my late-night romance with Juanita's, Fili's, Chili Pepper, ignite within me. (do vestiges ignite? i told you i was poorly equipped for this.)
Luckily, my sleepy hometown of Encinitas is on to me. They know the Prof. They anticipate me. When my tastebuds migrated from the sodium end of the food continuum to the lactose end, they started a little renovation project on old Highway 101. And now, right in between Raul's Taco Shop and Filiberto's Taco Shop, there lies Berry Happy, haven of self-serve frogurt and toppings, ready to fulfill my needs until my on-again off-again relationship with Carne Asada fries is once again ON. (I predict September?)
Thesis Statement tailored almost entirely to LVN specs: If they were to make a "Californian Frozen Yogurt" by, say, adding guacamole and potatoes to it, I would probably be into it.

1 comment:

Hamburger Head said...

"Fro-guac & Fries"
I smell a new restaurant chain....